MAFEKING GROUP

MAFEKING GROUP
MAFEKING SCOUTS AND GUIDES

Sunday, 6 June 2010

RIVER CAMPING

Guys,

A few years back I visited this lovely little river camp on the banks of the river Bhadra. It is close to Chikkamagaluru and easily accessible by road.All-in-all, great place, great food, and great people! You get to trek through a tiger reserve (if you behave, Peter would take you through secret routes that only a few know of), do some angling in the river, listen to Peter's fascinating stories, or wear your lifejackets and swim from shore to shore. http://www.bhadrarivercamp.com/Home



MY Plan --

I personally plan to spend 2nights here and as you know i am not the one to be in such place without you guys.. Any body willing to join are most welcome.

The Group Plan --

We can have Rover-Ranger moot at this place so you guys decide and we should have it this monthend or early nextmonth.. I suggest Ammu and Vivek take the lead and plan for it

Looking forward to hear from you guys..

Cheers
Madhu

No comments:

Post a Comment